1. Srivatsan Krishnan, Max Lam, Sharad Chitlangia, Zishen Wan, Gabriel Barth-maron, Aleksandra Faust, Vijay Janapa Reddi, “QuaRL: Quantization for Fast and Environmentally Sustainable Reinforcement Learning,” Transactions of Machine Learning Research (TMLR), 2022.
2. Jack Parker-Holder, Raghu Rajan, Xingyou Song, André Biedenkapp, Yingjie Miao, Theresa Eimer, Baohe Zhang, Vu Nguyen, Roberto Calandra, Aleksandra Faust, Frank Hutter, Marius Lindauer, "Automated Reinforcement Learning (AutoRL): A Survey and Open Problems," JAIR 2022.
3. Behzad Boroujerdian, Hasan Genc, Srivatsan Krishnan, Bardienus Pieter Duisterhof, Brian Plancher, Kayvan Mansoorshahi, Marcelino Almeida, Aleksandra Faust, Vijay Janapa Reddi, "The Role of Compute in Autonomous Micro Aerial Vehicles: Optimizing for Flight Time and Energy Efficiency," ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (TOCS), 2022
4. Srivatsan Krishnan, Behzad Borojerdian, William Fu, Aleksandra Faust, Vijay Janapa Reddi, "Air Learning: a deep reinforcement learning gym for autonomous aerial robot visual navigation" Mach Learn 110, 2501–2540 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10994-021-06006-6
5 .Somil Bansal, Varun Tolani, Aleksandra Faust, Claire Tomlin, "Visual Navigation Among Humans with Optimal Control as a Supervisor," IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L) / ICRA 2021, Website, Code. Press: VentureBeat, Techxplore.
6. Hao-Tien Lewis Chiang, John E. G. Baxter, Satomi Sugaya, Mohammad R. Yousefi, Aleksandra Faust, Lydia Tapia, "Fast Deep Swept Volume Estimator," The International Journal of Robotics Research (IJRR) 2020.
7. Anthony Francis, Aleksandra Faust, Hao-Tien Lewis Chiang, Jasmine Hsu, J. Chase Kew, Marek Fiser, Tsang-Wei Edward Lee, “Long-Range Indoor Navigation with PRM-RL,” T-RO 2020. (Citation, Arxiv, Video)
8. Srivatsan Krishnan, Zishen Wan, Kshitij Bhardwaj, Paul Whatmough, Aleksandra Faust, Gu-Yeon Wei, David Brooks, Vijay Janapa Reddi, "The Sky Is Not the Limit: A Visual Performance Model for Cyber-Physical Co-Design in Autonomous Machines", CAL 2020. (Best of CAL in 2020)
9. Hao-Tien Lewis Chiang, Jasmine Hsu, Marek Fiser, Lydia Tapia, Aleksandra Faust, “RL-RRT: End-to-End Kinodynamic Robot Motion Planning,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters (RA-L), vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 4298-4305, Oct. 2019. #17 out of ~1600 most downloaded paper in Sep 2019. (Paper and citation, Video)
10. Hao-Tien Chiang*, Aleksandra Faust*, Marek Fiser, Antony Francis, “Learning Navigation Behaviors End to End with AutoRL,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 2007-2014, April 2019. Blog, Press: , , , , , Mentioned in Jeff Dean's keynote, #1-2 (out of ~1600) most downloaded paper in Feb-Sep 2019. (Preprint, BibTex, Video)
11. Timothy J. Draelos, Matthew G. Peterson, Hunter A. Knox, Benjamin J. Lawry, Kristin E. Phillips‐Alonge, Abra E. Ziegler, Eric P. Chael, Christopher J. Young, Aleksandra Faust, "Dynamic Tuning of Seismic Signal Detector Trigger Levels for Local Networks," Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America, 2018 doi: https://doi.org/10.1785/0120170200 (BibTex)
12. Conrad D. James, James B. Aimone, Nadine E. Miner, Craig M. Vineyard, Fredrick H. Rothganger, Kristofor D. Carlson, Samuel A. Mulde, Timothy J. Draelos, Aleksandra Faust, Matthew J. Marinell, John H. Naegle, Steven J. Plimpton, "A historical survey of algorithms and hardware architectures for neural-inspired and neuromorphic computing applications," Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures, Available online, January 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.bica.2016.11.002 (Preprint, BibTex)
13. Aleksandra Faust, Ivana Palunko, Patricio Cruz, Rafael Fierro, Lydia Tapia, "Aerial Suspended Cargo Delivery through Reinforcement Learning", Artificial Intelligence, Special Issue on AI and Robotics, Volume 247, 2017, Pages 381-398, ISSN 0004-3702, (BibTex, abstract, Video, Technical Report)
14. Aleksandra Faust, Peter Ruymgaart, Molly Salman, Rafael Fierro, Lydia Tapia, "Continuous Action Reinforcement Learning for Control-Affine Systems with Unknown Dynamics," Acta Automatica Sinica, Special Issue on Extensions of Reinforcement Learning and Adaptive Control, IEEE/CAA Journal of, Vol.1, No.3, pp. 323-336, July 2014. (BibTex, abstract, Video, Technical Report)
15. Nick Malone, Aleksandra Faust, Brandon Rohrer, Ron Lumia, John Wood, Lydia Tapia, "Efficient Motion-based Task Learning for a Serial Link Manipulator," Transactions on Control and Mechanical Systems, Vol. 3, No. 1, January 2014
50. Izzeddin Gur, Ofir Nachum, Yingjie Miao, Mustafa Safdari, Austin Huang, Sharan Narang, Aakanksha Chowdhery, Noah Fiedel, Aleksandra Faust, Understanding HTML with Large Language Models, ME-FoMo@ICLR 2023.
76. Yujin Tang, Wenhao Yu, Jie Tan, Heiga Zen, Aleksandra Faust, Tatsuya Harada, "SayTap: Language to Quadrupedal Locomotion," CoRR 2023.
77. Anish Muthali, Haotian Shen, Sampada Deglurkar, Michael H. Lim, Rebecca Roelofs, Aleksandra Faust, Claire Tomlin, "Multi-Agent Reachability Calibration with Conformal Prediction," CoRR 2023.
78. Bardienus P. Duisterhof, Srivatsan Krishnan, Jonathan J. Cruz, Colby R. Banbury, William Fu, Aleksandra Faust, Guido C. H. E. de Croon, Vijay Janapa Reddi, "Learning to Seek: Autonomous Source Seeking with Deep Reinforcement Learning Onboard a Nano Drone Microcontroller", 2019. BitCraze blog. (Arxiv, Video, GitHub)
80. Lazar Supic, Rawan Naous, Ranko Sredojevic, Aleksandra Faust, Vladimir Stojanovic, "MPDCompress - Matrix Permutation Decomposition Algorithm for Deep Neural Network Compression," 2018. (Pdf, Arxiv)